This ground floor apartment has two bedrooms, with two single beds each.
- The bathroom has a bathtub with shower.
- The kitchen is equipped with all necessary kitchen supplies, including cutlery, a toaster, a coffee maker, refrigerator and oven and stove. There is also a dining area for up to 4 people.
- The living room has a flat screen television, a SKY connection and a double pullout sofa bed for two people.
- Wifi connection is incuded in the price.
- There is a washing machine in a little laundry by the kitchen.
Good to know
Check-in time: 15:00 Registered: 25 Jan 2016 Last update: 17 Jul 2019 Size: 50 m2
Check-out time: 11:00 Minimum stay:
2 nights Location of keys: Contact owner for keys
4x Single bed
1x Double sleeping sofa
A reservation can be cancelled 30 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date and 80% of the rental price will be repaid.
Four of us stayed here for four nights in January. Communication was good and we found the apartment easily. It is definitely cosy! It was also dusty and had a few issues that were fixed promptly after emailing the owner. The kitchen was sparsely equipped, no microwave as listed,needs a few items eg can opener, sieve, we donated a chopping board! The apartment is nice and warm and the sulpur hot water is scalding- be careful! Comfy beds with bedside lamps.Located in a great central area of town. We were four adults and I think 6 would be too cosy! Access to the kitchen is via the bathroom or the front and back bedrooms if the bathroom is occupied so not much privacy and only one toilet.its an old historic building and it is showing its age but great location. No free parking. Good internet.Handy Bonus supermarket just around the corner, also near the Cat cafe??.